Senior/Principal Planner - Project Control
Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project’s entire life cycle.
Aibel's 4000 skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company’s offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund and in Thailand, with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
- Provide team with a clear sense of direction, inspire and co-ordinate people
- Use a systematic approach; plan, define clear priorities and allocate resources efficiently
- Manage the overall scheduling according to contract, authorithy regulations and Aibel work processes
- Provide project management with scheduling analysis to ensure correct management decisions
- Communicate all potential scheduling issues to project management to ensure needed adjustments, mitigations and improved performance
- Proactively search for opportunities to improve the schedule and ensure materialization of these
- Focus on continuous improvements
- Develop baselines in accordance with the project and contract requirements
- Give active support to the project team to ensure accurate and up to date plans and status
- Identify and communicate the projects’ critical path
Education and work experience:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in relevant subject area. Long relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience
- Preferably experience from the oil & gas industry
- Broad expertise within the planning profession as well as solid understanding of project control and commercial in general
- Good knowledge in SAFRAN - especially different levels in Safran and networking
- Good leadership qualities
- Analytical, structured and accurate
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
- Good collaboration skills and a positive contributor to a good working environment
- Solid knowledge in project implementation method
- Experience in facilitating work processes
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
Contact person: Marianne Bergstøl Birkeland, Senior Manager Commercial, direct phone 852 69007.
Due date: 06.10.2020Apply for the position