Senior/Principal Planner - Project Control
With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
We are now looking for a Senior/Principal Planner who can contribute to Aibel’s exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition.
- Provide team with a clear sense of direction, inspire and co-ordinate people
- Use a systematic approach; plan, define clear priorities and allocate resources efficiently
- Manage the overall scheduling according to contract, authorithy regulations and Aibel work processes
- Provide project management with scheduling analysis to ensure correct management decisions
- Communicate all potential scheduling issues to project management to ensure needed adjustments,
mitigations and improved performance
- Proactively search for opportunities to improve the schedule and ensure materialization of these
- Focus on continuous improvements
- Develop baselines in accordance with the project and contract requirements
- Give active support to the project team to ensure accurate and up to date plans and status
- Identify and communicate the projects’ critical path
Education and work experience:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in relevant subject area. Long relevant experience can compensate for lack of
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience
- Preferably experience from the oil & gas industry
- Solid knowledge in project implementation method
- Experience in facilitating work processes
- Broad expertise within the planning profession as well as solid understanding of project control and
commercial in general
- Good knowledge in SAFRAN - especially different levels in Safran and networking
- Good leadership qualities
- Analytical, structured and accurate
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
- Good collaboration skills and a positive contributor to a good working environment
Become our colleague:
As an employee in Aibel, you have many career opportunities. We ensure that our employees get the chance to work across disciplines, build expertise and develop their own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaged working environment at all our locations.
We offer flexible working hours. In a hectic everyday life, it is good to have an employer who provides you with the flexibility you need through different phases of life. In addition, the welfare clubs in Aibel offer a wide range of welfare activities and training options for all our employees.
In Aibel, we have a set of values based on us being responsible, visionary, open and flexible. We call it "we care". The values create our culture and set the standard for how we work to achieve our common goals. Aibel's employees appreciate these values, and we all have a common attitude where we care about each other, the customers, the suppliers, and the community around us.
We are committed to inclusion, equality and diversity, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply with us, regardless of age, gender, functional capacity or ethnic background.
Because we consider our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, our commitment to sustainable development is not described in a plan, but included as a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes. In Aibel, we are committed to balancing the company's financial sustainability with the social and environmental responsibilities we have.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact: Senior Manager Commercial, Marianne B. Birkeland, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Place: Haugesund or Stavanger
Application deadline: 23.05.2021