Senior Process Engineer
With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
We are now looking for a Senior Process Engineer who can contribute to Aibel’s exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition.
As a Senior Process Engineer you will be involved in our oil & gas projects and offshore wind projects. You will have the opportunity to work with Concepts & Studies, FEEDs and Detail Engineering projects. We are looking for candidates with competence in areas such as Process Safety, Process simulations and Digitalisation of work processes.
- Process simulations
- Evaluations/sizing of equipment (separators, compressors, pumps, shell & tube heat exchangers etc.)
- P&ID and PFD/UFD development
- Prepare design reviews/HAZOP
- Process Lead
- Tender Work
- 5-10 years relevant working experience in onshore/offshore detail engineering projects Working experience from offshore Greenfield projects
- Experience from Norwegian Sector Working experience from Studies Knowledge in NCS requirements (NORSOK, Ptil/PSA) and Equinor requirements In-depth knowledge of one or more of the following areas:
- Heat exchanger design and rating
- Process simulations
- Process Safety and/or flare system design
- Digitalisation processes
- We are looking for a person with the willingness to learn and the ability to adapt to future technology and solutions
- Ability to work independently and thoroughly as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
Become our colleague:
As an employee in Aibel, you have many career opportunities. We ensure that our employees get the chance to work across disciplines, build expertise and develop their own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaged working environment at all our locations.
We offer flexible working hours. In a hectic everyday life, it is good to have an employer who provides you with the flexibility you need through different phases of life. In addition, the welfare clubs in Aibel offer a wide range of welfare activities and training options for all our employees.
In Aibel, we have a set of values based on us being responsible, visionary, open and flexible. We call it "we care". The values create our culture and set the standard for how we work to achieve our common goals. Aibel's employees appreciate these values, and we all have a common attitude where we care about each other, the customers, the suppliers, and the community around us.
We are committed to inclusion, equality and diversity, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply with us, regardless of age, gender, functional capacity or ethnic background.
Because we consider our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, our commitment to sustainable development is not described in a plan, but included as a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes. In Aibel, we are committed to balancing the company's financial sustainability with the social and environmental responsibilities we have.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact: Section Manager Process, Safety, HVAC and Material, Ragnhild Bjertnæs Strand
Work Place: Oslo
Application deadline: 23.05.2021