Senior Process Engineer Concepts & Studies
With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
We are now looking for Senior Process Engineers to work within our Concept & Study group.
In Aibel you will have the possibility to participate in our renewable energy sector including offshore wind and hydrogen, as well as our oil and gas segment, where low carbon and zero emissions solutions are in focus. Aibel is also performing early phase work and exploration into the fields of synthetic fuels and carbon capture.
We are looking for you who has the ability and interest in conceptual design.
You will work in a highly skilled multidiscipline team, where the goal is to create good technical solutions for our clients within our different business segments.
- Process simulations (UNISIM/HYSYS) and calculations
- Equipment definition and technology evaluation
- PFD/UFD and P&ID development
- Study reports and presentations
- Leading and mentoring other process engineers
We are covering all phases from Conceptual design to FEED and detail engineering, and there may be opportunities or need for contribution in other phases than early phase as well.
- MSc or BSc with required experience
- Min. 5 years relevant working experience in onshore/offshore project phases study/FEED/detail design within oil and gas and/or offshore wind converter stations
- Working experience from Norwegian Sector
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Good English communication skills – both oral and in writing
- Preferably good Norwegian communication skills
Become our colleague:
Aibel offers many career opportunities. With us, you can work across disciplines, build competence and develop your own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaging work environment. We also offer flexible working hours, and our welfare clubs have a wide range of activities and training opportunities for all our employees.
Our value program "We Care" – encourages us to be responsible, visionary, open and flexible. The values reflect the attitudes we have at work and set the standard for how to achieve our goals. We value inclusion, equality and diversity, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of age, gender, functional ability and ethnicity.
Our overall strategy is to gradually develop our business from oil and gas towards renewable solutions. Because we view our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, sustainable development is a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact: Section Manager Ragnhild Bjertnæs Strand - Phone; +4741905048
Work Place: Asker
Application deadline: 05.02.2023