Senior RAM Engineer
With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
We are now looking for Senior RAM Engineers who can contribute to Aibel’s exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition. You will get opportunities to work within our oil and gas segment, where low carbon and zero emissions solutions will be in focus in the future, as well as our renewable energy sector including work with Hydrogen and Offshore Wind. Aibel is also performing early phase work and exploration into the fields of synthetic fuels and carbon capture.
As a Senior RAM Engineer in Aibel Field Development & Offshore Wind, you will be responsible for the RAM evaluations in projects in our different segments as Offshore Wind, Oil & Gas (unmanned and manned) and Hydrogen. The RAM evaluations shall identify the components that contribute to downtime (production loss) and suggest design improvements to increase the production time (i.e. redundancy or other type of components) compared to cost. You will be working together with our Operation & Maintenance Engineers, systems- and area engineers to find the optimal solutions for our clients.
You will have the opportunity to work in studies, FEED and Detail Engineering which includes the following tasks:
- Develop models for RAM performance analysis in e.g MIRIAM RAM Studio
- Develop principles and methods for reliability and maintenance (RM)
- Assist the maintenance discipline with deliverables such as FMECA, maintenance programs and spare parts lists
- Perform and coordinate RAM evaluations in a multidiscipline team
- Participate in, and host reviews
- We believe you hold a master's degree in Reliability, Availability, Maintainability or within Process, Mechanical, Electro or Automation engineering
- Minimum 5 years work experience in engineering
- Experience from onshore/offshore engineering projects as RAM Engineer or RAM related tasks
- You have experience with RAM software, preferably MIRIAM RAM Studio
- FMECA, statistics, maintenance concepts, CBM and RCM are all areas you are familiar with
- A definite advantage to this position is functional understanding of process systems, control systems, electrical systems, HVA/C and its related technical documentation
- You are a valued collaborator, but you have the ability work independently as well
- Excellent communication skills
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good analytical skills
- You have high loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
- Taking initiative, seeking advise and being willing to share your own experiences with others comes naturally to you
- You communicate well in English – both orally and in writing
Become our colleague:
Aibel offers many career opportunities. With us, you can work across disciplines, build competence and develop your own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaging work environment. We also offer flexible working hours, and our welfare clubs have a wide range of activities and training opportunities for all our employees.
Our value program "We Care" – encourages us to be responsible, visionary, open and flexible. The values reflect the attitudes we have at work and set the standard for how to achieve our goals. We value inclusion, equality and diversity, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of age, gender, functional ability and ethnicity.
Our overall strategy is to gradually develop our business from oil and gas towards renewable solutions. Because we view our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, sustainable development is a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact: Section Manager System Engineering & Design, Ragnhild Bjernæs Strand, email@example.com, +47 41905048
Work Place: Oslo
Application deadline: 08.02.2023