Specialist - Strategic Sourcing
With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
The Strategic Sourcing department consists of professional specialists responsible for the establishment of agreements within the Aibel project portfolio. Our goal is to ensure that our strategic suppliers deliver according to agreed cost, time and quality. We work closely with our suppliers as these are strategic in their delivery and represent high volume and high criticality.
As a Specialist Strategic Sourcing you will function as a “Key Account” who coordinates the company's strategic agreements across Business Units and projects and are responsible for negotiation, contractual establishment and follow up. Strategic agreements have high volume and impact on our business.
We are now looking for a Specialist - Strategic Sourcing who can contribute to Aibel’s exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition.
- Contractual establishment and follow up of strategic agreements with suppliers that have high volume and impact
- Negotiation of EPCI /Renewable contracts
- Collaborate and communicate with key personnel and internal clients
- Benchmark relevant key data for further use
- Contract administration
- Bachelor / Master in Law, Commercial, Supply Chain or related subjects
- Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education
- Min 5 years of Contract establishment, follow up activities
- Knowledge of contracts within oil and gass / Renewables
- Experience within negotiation and follow up of suppliers
- Knowledge of project execution
- Structured, analytical and high working capacity
- High commercial awareness
- Able to work independently as well as in team
- Good communications skills in English and Norwegian, both orally and in writing
- Comply with our values and our vision
Become our colleague:
As an employee in Aibel, you have many career opportunities. We ensure that our employees get the chance to work across disciplines, build expertise and develop their own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaged working environment at all our locations.
We offer flexible working hours. In a hectic everyday life, it is good to have an employer who provides you with the flexibility you need through different phases of life. In addition, the welfare clubs in Aibel offer a wide range of welfare activities and training options for all our employees.
In Aibel, we have a set of values based on us being responsible, visionary, open and flexible. We call it "we care". The values create our culture and set the standard for how we work to achieve our common goals. Aibel's employees appreciate these values, and we all have a common attitude where we care about each other, the customers, the suppliers, and the community around us. We are committed to inclusion, equality and diversity, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply with us, regardless of age, gender, functional capacity or ethnic background.
Because we consider our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, our commitment to sustainable development is not described in a plan, but included as a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes. In Aibel, we are committed to balancing the company's financial sustainability with the social and environmental responsibilities we have.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact: Per-Erik Skjold-Ødegaard, Head of Strategic Sourcing, firstname.lastname@example.org mobile 915 35 846.
Work Place: Haugesund / Stavanger / Bergen or Oslo
Application deadline: 20.05.2021