Study and engineering manager
With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
We are now looking for a Study and engineering manager who can contribute to Aibel’s exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition.
- Study Manager / FEED Manager in large studies/FEEDs
- Engineering Manager in large brownfield projects (EPCI)
- Engineering Manager in tenders
- Overall responsible for technical deliverables in projects
- Relevant bachelor or master degree
- Long experience from oil & gas or other relevant industry
- Background within one or more technical disciplines (engineering)
- Management experience, preferable as Study or Engineering Manager
- Exellent management skills, able to create effective teams
- A person that people naturally look to for guidance and counsel
- Ability to care, to listen and understand, to motivate and to inspire, to be a problem solver, to trust others and be able to delegate
- Team oriented and a good role model
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well both in norwegian and english
- Comply with our values and our vision
Become our colleague:
As an employee in Aibel, you have many career opportunities. We ensure that our employees get the chance to work across disciplines, build expertise and develop their own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaged working environment at all our locations.
We offer flexible working hours. In a hectic everyday life, it is good to have an employer who provides you with the flexibility you need through different phases of life. In addition, the welfare clubs in Aibel offer a wide range of welfare activities and training options for all our employees.
In Aibel, we have a set of values based on us being responsible, visionary, open and flexible. We call it "we care". The values create our culture and set the standard for how we work to achieve our common goals. Aibel's employees appreciate these values, and we all have a common attitude where we care about each other, the customers, the suppliers, and the community around us.
We are committed to inclusion, equality and diversity, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply with us, regardless of age, gender, functional capacity or ethnic background.
Because we consider our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, our commitment to sustainable development is not described in a plan, but included as a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes. In Aibel, we are committed to balancing the company's financial sustainability with the social and environmental responsibilities we have.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
We accept online applications in either Norwegian or in English. For questions regarding the position, please contact: Senior Manager Bente Kløve, firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Place: Bergen
Application deadline: 23.05.2021