Are you interested in the pursuit & capture stages of the business and want to help Aibel expand its pipeline of new business? The Business Development & Tender department is looking for people with drive and skills to fill several exciting positions.
As part of our growth plan Aibel is looking for a Tender Coordinator to help us meet our strategic and growth ambitions and secure a diverse portfolio of business in both conventional and emerging markets.
Be a valued member of a winning team
As Tender Coordinator you will play an essential role in the tender process, helping to ensure it is executed according to Aibel’s internal guidelines, ensuring that all key stakeholders are identified and that deadlines are scheduled. In collaboration with the tender manager you will ensure that roles and responsibilities in the tender team are assigned accordingly in order to ensure a high quality and timely delivery.
As part of the Tender Coordinator role you will:
- Set up the administrative framework for the tender
- Be a focal point for communication internally and externally
- Review the Invitation To Tender (ITT) and tender instructions to identify specific requirements and deadlines
- In liaison with the tender management, establish tender timeline and plan, arrange and conduct regular meetings with tender team and stakeholders
- Coordinate completion of the tender documentation by interacting with a wide range of roles within the organisation, such as tender management, project management, technical disciplines, procurement and support functions
- Ensure that deliverables are accurate, up to date, signed (if required) and provided in a timely manner.
- Review deliverables to ensure compliance with ITT requirements
- Assist in identifying and implementing best practices relevant to the tender process.
- Assist in building and maintaining company tender documentation library
- Technical or commercial education with Bachelor or Master degree
- Relevant experience as proposal manager, bid writer or tender coordinator from a project related business
- Excellent writing skills
- IT fluency
- Fluent in English language (oral and written)
Who are you
We believe that you have skills, drive and motivation, in addition to these personal characteristics:
- Structured, accurate and able to take ownership of own areas of responsibility
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to interact proactively with staff across the organisation
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel and set priorities
- Strong attention to quality of work, details, and the ability to prioritise and control own workload
- "Can-do" attitude
Become our colleague:
Aibel offers many career opportunities. With us, you can work across disciplines, build competence and develop your own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaging work environment. We also offer flexible working hours, and our welfare clubs have a wide range of activities and training opportunities for all our employees.
Our value program "We Care" – encourages us to be responsible, visionary, open and flexible. The values reflect the attitudes we have at work and set the standard for how to achieve our goals. We value inclusion, equality and diversity, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of age, gender, functional ability and ethnicity.
Our overall strategy is to gradually develop our business from oil and gas towards renewable solutions. Aibel is already an established contractor in the international offshore wind industry. Because we view our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, sustainable development is a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes.
Are you ready for new challenges? Send us your CV and motivational letter!
For questions regarding the position, please contact: John Rokstad, VP Major Tenders, mobile 957 56 767 or email email@example.com (In August preferably by SMS or email)
Work Place: Oslo (Asker)
Application deadline: 15.08.2022 (applications will be evaluated continiously)