Trainee Engineer - Engineering Management
Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project’s entire life cycle. Aibel's 4000 skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company’s offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund and in Thailand, with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
- Reports to Section Manager - Engineering Management basis organization and also to Project Engineering Manager when assigned to a project role.
- Co-ordinate activities within areas of responsibility
- Ensure that all deliverables are completed on time, in accordance with the project schedules
- Ensure that the work is done to the specified quality
- Ensure HSE activities within area of responsibility are carried out
- Co-ordination of resources between Multidiscipline Design Groups and other parts of the Engineering Organisation
- Interface with other organisational units, including systems administrations
- Ensure that vendor information required to progress the work are identified and communicated
- Report technical status and progress for overall area scope of work
- Status reporting within area of responsibility
- Maintain a positive and safe working environment at work location
- Comply without fail with the company code of conduct and ensure ethical behaviour at all times.
- Unethical behaviour shall not be tolerated
Work experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in an equivalent engineering specialisation.
- Self-motivated, willingness to learn new skills and tools.
- Ability to build good working relations, internally and across departments and disciplines.
- Ability to communicate openly and directly.
- Ability to demonstrate responsibility and reliability.
- A good team player who is willing to share knowledge and experience.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Work location: Singapore
Application deadline: 17 February 2024