Having the ability to combine work with a life outside, like your family, a hobby or a something else you're passionate about, is something our employees value a lot.
In Aibel, we care about our employees and we care about their families. A good work-home balance is important and we offer a good welfare scheme in order to make these two worlds meet in the best way possible.
Aibel offers lifelong training. We want to give our employees the possibility to develop their professional competence, and we are open to individuals seeking new challenges within the company, in any occupational field. This provides employees with a wider range of knowledge and the chance to exchange knowledge, which in its turn helps strengthen the company’s overall expertise.
Aibel has a wide range of courses. The courses are available throughout the world, granting all employees access to the same training. They raise numerous topics, varying from HSE responsibility to execution methods, IT tools and subject-specific training.
All employees are offered:
- Multidisciplinary project work
- Recruitment database with an overview over all open positions in the company
- All new employees will have their own “Buddy”
- Possibility of internal relocation to other departments and locations in the company
Our employees are our most valuable assets and in Aibel we are proud of having a good and healthy work environment that recognizes effort, appreciates teamwork, encourages continuous learning, and values mutual respect and open communication.
- We emphasize achievements and personal behavior in rewarding and recognizing our employees, and conduct goal and development interviews annually.
- We conduct regular employee surveys to ensure maintenance and development of the desired work environment.