Our vision refers to Aibel’s overall goal, answering the question, “What are we attempting to accomplish together for the company?”. The vision helps us define our clients, the market we serve and our core competencies. Together we are driven by our vision.
Our values guide us in our daily work as individuals, within teams and within the organization. We have named our values program “We Care” as our values give direction about how we behave and work for the good of our employees, clients, partners, owners and the rest of the society.
- We are committed to health, safety and environment management.
- We take social responsibility and carry out our activities in accordance with applicable ethical standards.
- We are trustworthy and reliable, we create realistic expectations, we are result-oriented and keep our promises.
- Our attitude to ourselves and our customers is based on mutual trust and respect.
- We help identify and find solutions to the challenges our customers face.
- We want to contribute to a more sustainable energy sector by always seeking new ideas.
- We focus on skills enhancement and have a targeted recruitment policy.
- We are open to dialogue and constructive discussion.
- We are honest, provide clear feedback and encourage each other, as individuals and as a team.
- We are involved and engaged through honest, open discussion.
- We are creative, adapt to the needs of our customers and are always available when needed. When necessary, we can also change course quickly.
- We ensure that our co-workers can do their work safely and efficiently.
- We listen to the needs of our employees and find solutions where desirable.